Friday 26 September 2014

Hii Pesa Si Ya Mama Yako -Nick Quach poem

HII PESA SIO YA MAMA YAKO(HPSYMY) - Nick Quach.
 This tout says its 30 coins to town,
 Then when I give it to him he starts                 to frown,
 That I should give him 50 and act like am grown,
 Listen 'makanga', HPSYMY.
 The road to Kenyatta Hospital is bumpy,
 Harsh when it shines and when it rains swampy,
 Murram every day and digging making the road dusty,
 Listen Mr Contractor, HPSYMY.
 My driving licence check,
 The condition of my car tick,
 But still on the road you call me to the back,
 No chai afande, HPSYMY.
 I am walking past the national archives,
 I get swarmed by children like bees from a beehive,
 Uncle saidia ten and some just five,
 Listen watoto go to school HPSYMY.
 I hear you go abroad,
 To go and study lifts and how to make a road,
 You even sponsor yourselves to make your computer knowledge broad,
 Listen MCA, HPSYMY.
 'My darling I need a pedicure,
 Facelift hairdo and manicure,
 My bottom too I need to insure',
 I am not rude love but HPSYMY.
 You say I have talent,
 You know I play like Pele & Okocha,
 But to be in your squad I must sponsor your shopping voucher,
 While the peanuts you pay me are a torture,
 Listen coach, HPSYMY.
 You want me to kill a brother,
 So that you can rise & be our father,
 While the leso, coins & lunch that you buy me,
 Is from my tax,
 Listen mheshimiwa HPSYMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ghana President "goes undercover driving around the streets of Accra

 A post on twitter shows the "Ghana President "goes undercover driving around the streets of Accra. He is stopped by Ghana Polic...