Saturday 4 October 2014

Kenyatta university election speeches (2012/13)

Thank you comrades for unanimously voting me as KUSA President.The desires of our hearts are many and so is the need for a revolution in KUSA leadership. I shall not disappoint you. The task is just beginning and so I continue to ask for your prayers and blessings.Let’s work together: one day at a time, one step after another.I would like to thank my worthy opponents for putting up a spirited fight. I also want to congratulate the new team, both elected and nominated to KUSA 2012/2013.As comrades, let us work together and be welcoming to divergent views. Our diversity is our strength. Thank you once again. God bless K.U and God bless Kenya
TOM MBOYA
KUSA PRESIDENT 2012/13


Dear Comrades,
Asanteni sana kwa kunipa kiti. I am very pleased and humbled to be your Vice president. I accept this responsibility with so much honor.This course wouldn't have been a success without Gods' grace, you and my committee which gave their heart, mind, time, energy and resources to my bid.Let me assert that I shall not betray your support, trust and loyalty. I shall implement my manifesto and meet your expectations. I know God will help me.To those who were my worthy opponents, I respect respect you and I believe that your bid was a show of love for K.U.We have won together. Let's march into the future
Thank you. God bless you, God bless K.U.
ANZAZI KITI
KUSA VICE-PRESIDENT 2012/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Ghana President "goes undercover driving around the streets of Accra

 A post on twitter shows the "Ghana President "goes undercover driving around the streets of Accra. He is stopped by Ghana Polic...